- Radford University – 35 miles – 46 minutes
- Virginia Tech University – 52 miles – 53 minutes
- Winston-Salem, NC – 66 miles – 1 hour, 17 minutes
- Roanoke, VA – 75 miles – 1 hour, 17 minutes
- Greensboro, NC – 101 miles – 1 hour, 39 minutes
- Bristol, TN – 104 miles – 1 hour, 38 minutes
Our pool and slides are open Memorial Day – Labor Day
- In Campers / RVs: Yes – $5.00 pet fee
- In Cabins / Lodging: Some cabins are dog friendly. $30.00 pet fee
- In Tents: No
- Pets must be reasonably quiet & kept on a leash
- Aggressive pets are not allowed
- Limit 2 pets, per site
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings, bathhouses, pool, waterslides or playground
Depends on space availability and only requests made on day of check-ins will be considered. $15.00 fee.
Depends on space availability and only requests made on day of check-out will be allowed.
Cabins: $30.00 fee
RV Sites: $15.00 fee
Reservations are always suggested, especially during Summer months. Walk-ins are accepted, if sites are available. Night registration is provided for after office hours by the campstore. You must follow procedures listed, including picking a site from those listed only and paying the site fee, change will be provided the next morning. This must be done before occupying a campsite.
Your check-in packet will be placed outside the camp store door. Please pick this up and stop by in the morning after we re-open.
Only one camping unit is allowed per site.
Anyone on the campground is required to check in at the camp store, complete waivers & receive a wristband. Visitors will be required to pay the Day Use fee. Current rates apply.
I am not sure if a family member will come with us. Can I add them at check-in if they decide to join us?
Each campsite is allowed up to 6 people. If you have not exceeded that amount, then you may add someone at check-in. The daily occupancy fee will apply for their entire stay.
Yes. A $20.00 fee applies.
RV / Tent Sites:
- 8 days or more prior to check-in, refund minus a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- 7 days or less prior to check-in, refund minus one nights’ deposit
Cabins / Lodging:
- 15 days or more prior to check-in, refund minus a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- 14 days or less prior to check-in, refund minus one nights’ deposit.
Holidays (RV / Tent / Cabins / Lodging):
- 30 days or more prior to check-in, refund minus a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- Less than 30 days, no refund.
No. Cabins are always a 2-night minimum. This increases on Holidays.
Yes. $100.00 season pass or $15.00 per stay pass. Personal Golf Carts must be registered in the office, with proof of insurance.
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Lake Ridge RV Resort to photograph the visitor while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
Bikes / scooters must have pedals.
We welcome you to our campground and wish for you to have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable stay. To ensure you do, please remember you are a guest on this property, sharing the surroundings with other campers just like you, please respect that. This campground is privately owned and operated. Our policies are in place to ensure EVERYONE’S safety and comfort. A complete list of camping rules will be given to you at check-in for your camping party to read and follow. Please call us at 276-766-3703 if you have a specific question or need regarding a concern about rules.